Introducing our new pick-up/drop-off service.
The problem: Car maintenance is a chore
Bringing the car to the workshop is not only time consuming but tiring.
Here are four reasons why:
1) Maintenance = disruption to schedules. Nobody likes to take time off to go to the workshop. It doesn’t help that most workshops are not open on Sunday and/or public holidays. This often leads to a disruption to work or sacrificing valuable family time.
2) Workshops are inaccessible. Most workshops are located in industrial areas, which means picking up and dropping off the car is inconvenient. This forces some car owners to wait at the workshop for hours, when they could be doing something else instead. Others might book taxis to get in and out of these areas and this costs money.
3) Unpredictable waiting time. Jobs that normally take under an hour to complete can easily overrun due to unexpected faults being discovered, or mechanics being tied up to other jobs. Life’s too short to spend waiting in a workshop.
4) Vehicle downtime. While the car is being serviced, car owners have to rely on other modes of transport. This usually means longer commute time.
While it is troublesome, car maintenance has to be done. Otherwise, delayed servicing could result in damage to parts of your car which could be costly to fix later.
The solution: Valet Car Maintenance
Our goal is to make car maintenance as painless as possible and we believe we have found a solution – valet car maintenance.
For a fee of $65 ($38 one way), our valet partner VAFF , will pick-up your car, send it for servicing, collect it and drive it back to you. This allows you to service your car without leaving your office or home.
We’d recommend booking your service at a time where you don’t need your car.
How does it work?
1) Book: Book anytime on Steer 24 hours before your service time. Be specific in describing the kind of service you need. We will provide you with a quote before any work is done to your car.
2) Pre-pay: Pay for your servicing and your pick-up/drop-off service. We understand that workshop quotes may not be firm until your mechanic sees your car; we will refund you if there is any difference.
3) Hand over: Our valet partner will pick up your car at your stipulated collection point and drive it to the workshop. A full video recording of the car will be taken during key handover to ensure the car is returned in the same (or better) condition.
4) Service: Your selected workshop will service your car and if your bill is lower than what you originally paid, we will refund you the difference.
5) Collection: Your car will be sent back to your selected collection point.
At each point of time, we will keep you posted about your car so you never have to worry about it.
Book now with Steer
Chat with us
here if you have any questions our pickup and drop-off service.